• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your favorite season?

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
What is your favorite season? Why? What do you do in that season? You may only choose 1 season.
1 Spring
2 Summer
3 Autumn
4 Winter
5 I like it when money falls from the sky

stock-vector-the-four-seasons-100582273.jpg

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Any season but summer. Too many ticks and the lawn needs to be mowed.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Any season but summer. Too many ticks and the lawn needs to be mowed.
Sorry Hilander but you were only supposed to choose one season and say why you LIKE that season not dislike it. And what do you like to do in that season?

And some people even have to mow lawns in spring and fall.

Impaired

Registered Member
Spring. Partly due to being born on May day, the 1st. It is, in Pennsylvania, where I live, a time of green and fresh air after good rain. Flowers everywhere and life returns after the cold, ice and snow.

You get to be outdoors more, it isn't hot like summer, perfect sleeping weather - chilly but not cold at night - when you are out on a spring day and the sun shines, the warmth penetrates without beating down on you. Like Hilander said, no ticks, no mosquitoes and the wasps might be around but they aren't the dicks they turn into in September.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Definitely not summer. Over here in Australia when temperatures reach up to 45 degrees celcius .. ughhh. Favorite has to be spring or autumn. Breezy weather, not too hot. The best.

CubsMascot

Registered Member
My favorite season is Autumn because I like watching the leaves fall and change colors. There's no more of those pesky bugs flying around. And the temperature is not too warm and not too cold.

As for what I like doing.. Walking through the leaves like when I was a kid. I like breathing in the cool mist of the season. And because the days are starting to get shorter it helps me catch up with things in the house that I didn't do in the summer.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Well I have to think like Goldilocks and the 3 Bears... Winter is too cold, Summer is too hot and Autumn is to unpredictable.

The obvious choice then of course is Spring. Today mostly I am an indoor person because of my vision problems. On the inside I can feel the objects and know where I'm at. On the outside everything is too far apart. If I was more about going out in the Spring swimming in a warm pool with only CM and I being there. Window shopping at malls and things. If I could see I could play softball or volleyball with the people in the community. Maybe someday we could go to the zoo.

As for amusement parks I used to like them a lot. But we don't like most of the fast rides. But maybe we can follow some of the shows and go on rides that aren't to fast at Disneyland. Call me old school but it happens to all of us sooner or later.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Fall.

Summer is fine. Spring is okay. Winter blows.

Nothing compares to fall, though.

Halloween. Thanksgiving. Start of hockey and football. Plus, it smells amazing. It's a magical time of the year. Haha.

Sian

Registered Member
Fall. The leaves are beautiful and fall means that cooler weather is here. I guess I am backwards but I much prefer cool and cold weather anad even snow to long, hot summers. My question is (and I know this is stupid) but if we have smart phones, why can't we have smart snow? snow that stays off the sidewalks and roads?