• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is Your Favorite Jim Carrey Movie

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
Who loves Jim Carrey? I do.:nod:

My favorite movie is The Grinch. When I first saw the promos and heard the announcer say who would be playing the Grinch, I couldn't believe my ears and it was hard to recognize Jim Carrey under all that make-up and those painful cat-eye contacts :shocked:. The only way to recognize him was by his facial expressions, his voice, the way he moves, and his overall antics.

Jim Carrey gave the Grinch a comical personality that I enjoyed every minute of it!:lol:

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Did people stop liking Jim Carrey?

He is my favourite actor. He is fantastic on screen and never struggles to keep an audience entertained. There is no other actor who can make me cry laughing as easily as Jim.

It'd be too difficult for me to pick a favourite film to be honest. I love most of his stuff.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I only like a couple of his movies - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and The Cable Guy. Everything else is just kinda meh.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

I can handle a few others but that's the only great movie I've seen of his (and he wasn't even the best part).

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Absolutely love Jim Carrey, don't think there is a better movie than the two Ace Ventura movies and Liar Liar. Absolute gold!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
He's a little immature for my tastes as of today...but I still love Ace Ventura and Cable Guy. I would say those are my two favorites of all. By the time Liar Liar was coming about, I was kind of over the whole slap stick thing.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess my favorite movie would have to be Dumb and Dumber. It was really funny as most of his movies are but that's the one I would pick.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ace Ventura and The Mask are the greatest films he's done. Awesome, easy entertainment with a ton of one liners. I wasn't a huge fan of the second Ace Ventura but the first one is the stuff of legends.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Dumb and Dumber. Then Eternal Sunshine, though I'm not sure I could watch it again. Last time was during a tough time in my life and it hit me hard.

dDave

V.I.P.
I've seen stuff like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Bruce Almighty, and the Majestic. I am of the opinion that you really can't beat Dumb and Dumber, it's definitely going to go down as one of the all time greatest comedy hits. There are so many incredible moments packed into that one film. I even found the deleted scenes to be awesome and was sort of disappointed that they weren't in the original cut of the film.

Dumb and Dumber is the best Jim Carrey movie, hands down. I'm kinda pumped for the true second movie that has been announced.