What is your Favorite Hat?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icegoat63, Sep 30, 2008.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

It can be any type of hat. What is your favorite hat in your collection? Baseball Cap, Fedora, Top Hat, I dont care. When you go out in public sporting a hat.... Which one of your personal hats would you consider your favorite?

if its a baseball style hat heres a website that has pretty much every hat I can imagine. Show yours off! Hats and caps at lids.com

~~~~~

My favorite hat is easily my black on black Fresno State Bulldogs hat. Because its black it goes well with pretty much everything I wear.

[​IMG]

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have a bunch of hats but my current favorite is:

[​IMG]

Kangolstore.com - Wool 504

I have a few colors of this hat. Kangol makes some good stuff.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Probably my Ohio State beanie that I wear in the winter. I don't really wear caps anymore, but I have a bunch of college ones that I used to wear all the time.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I never actually wear hats, dont think they suit me, i dont remember the last time i wore one... :rolleyes:

5. Dracglad

Dracglad Registered Member

I used to have a black Reebok cap with the Chicago Blackhawks logo on it

but not anymore, it's really hard to get NHL merchandise in Sweden :(.
    Now I just have a black cap with the Nike logo on the front.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm a huge fan of hats, I have around 40 different hats. I like wearing a normal baseball cap the most. I also wear a lot of trucker hats, and if I go out to party, I like to wear my ACDC cowboy hat.

7. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I have this knit hat that my mom made me. I wear it in the winter. Love it. The yarn its made of is a combo of blues and greens.

8. ChromaticMike

ChromaticMike Registered Member

I don't really have many hats. I have a Vauxhall one from the London Excel motorshow, a Nike one and a Budweiser one.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

My 4 caps are my favorites: one Morgan State cap, one Hard Rock Cafe, one Baltimore Orioles and one Ravens.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't ever wear hats because I don't feel they suit me. I find it annoying because I have seen many in shops that I think are adorable but it just wouldn't look right.