What is your Favorite Hat?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It can be any type of hat. What is your favorite hat in your collection? Baseball Cap, Fedora, Top Hat, I dont care. When you go out in public sporting a hat.... Which one of your personal hats would you consider your favorite?

if its a baseball style hat heres a website that has pretty much every hat I can imagine. Show yours off! Hats and caps at lids.com

~~~~~

My favorite hat is easily my black on black Fresno State Bulldogs hat. Because its black it goes well with pretty much everything I wear.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Probably my Ohio State beanie that I wear in the winter. I don't really wear caps anymore, but I have a bunch of college ones that I used to wear all the time.

Dracglad

Registered Member
I used to have a black Reebok cap with the Chicago Blackhawks logo on it

but not anymore, it's really hard to get NHL merchandise in Sweden :(.
Now I just have a black cap with the Nike logo on the front.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a huge fan of hats, I have around 40 different hats. I like wearing a normal baseball cap the most. I also wear a lot of trucker hats, and if I go out to party, I like to wear my ACDC cowboy hat.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I have this knit hat that my mom made me. I wear it in the winter. Love it. The yarn its made of is a combo of blues and greens.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't ever wear hats because I don't feel they suit me. I find it annoying because I have seen many in shops that I think are adorable but it just wouldn't look right.