What is your Favorite Hat?

Son of Liberty
It can be any type of hat. What is your favorite hat in your collection? Baseball Cap, Fedora, Top Hat, I dont care. When you go out in public sporting a hat.... Which one of your personal hats would you consider your favorite?

if its a baseball style hat heres a website that has pretty much every hat I can imagine. Show yours off! Hats and caps at lids.com

My favorite hat is easily my black on black Fresno State Bulldogs hat. Because its black it goes well with pretty much everything I wear.

4 legs good 2 legs bad
Probably my Ohio State beanie that I wear in the winter. I don't really wear caps anymore, but I have a bunch of college ones that I used to wear all the time.

Registered Member
I used to have a black Reebok cap with the Chicago Blackhawks logo on it

but not anymore, it's really hard to get NHL merchandise in Sweden :(.
Now I just have a black cap with the Nike logo on the front.

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
I'm a huge fan of hats, I have around 40 different hats. I like wearing a normal baseball cap the most. I also wear a lot of trucker hats, and if I go out to party, I like to wear my ACDC cowboy hat.

scientia potestas est
I have this knit hat that my mom made me. I wear it in the winter. Love it. The yarn its made of is a combo of blues and greens.

Sally Twit
I don't ever wear hats because I don't feel they suit me. I find it annoying because I have seen many in shops that I think are adorable but it just wouldn't look right.