• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV What is Your Favorite Halloween Special/Movie

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
My favorite Halloween movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas. Who can resist stop-animation of Tim Burton's as well as the quirkiness and the cleverness put into developing the characters as well as their personalities and the situations they're in.:D

And even though they don't show stuff like this anymore and I can only find it on Youtube, my favorite Halloween specials are A Disney Halloween and Disney's Halloween Hall of Fame.:D

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really don't have one anymore. I think I've seen all the classic ones so much I don't like them anymore. I just want something for an adult that is scary. Really scary not just a bunch of gore and blood.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I have a set of films/TV episodes I watch every October, no matter what.

Scream
Trick 'r Treat
Shaun of the Dead
Zombieland
"X-Cops" - The X-Files
"Epidemiology" - Community

Not sure that I could actually pick a favorite though.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Pretty much any Buffy the Vampire Slayer Halloween episode. I love them so much. I also love the early Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episodes.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I wish I had my own favourite Halloween movie to watch every year. The lists in this thread are giving me some good ideas though.

Oh, wait. I just remembered something. Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl was a fun, sick romp. I think I'll watch that again.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm a Nightmare on Elm Street fan myself. They are still fun to watch even now. Although, that said, I don't have any movies that I would necessary watch every Halloween. Any scary movie will do.