• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your Favorite Game of all time?

Albey

Registered Member
i forgot the exact title scuba, but you know what one i have.....

Albey

Registered Member
Ehh yes i do... its back at Maryland. Don't tell me i dont.. its in my closet check it out.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm not allowed in there when you're not around, you're dad's kinda iffy about that kinda stuff.

Anyway, it was probably A Link to the Past, which is a hella awesome game.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Chrono Trigger

Close but no cigars are:

Civilization (DOS)
Destruction Derby 64
and
Every Rare game ever (except the last two console games)

Albey

Registered Member
link to the past.. thats when he's a boy and you gotta run up to the castle right? yea that would be it...

Bill

Registered Member
I do not have a favorite. I love all of my games equally..

...Just kidding. My favorite game would be Super Mario Bros. 3 for NES, just because I played it as a child, and to this day, when I blow the dust off of my NES, it entertains me.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Hey there Bill ^_^ anyone that puts Alan Cumming in thier avatar gets a warm welcome from me, a double warm welcome if it is a Goldeneye shot.

So, uh, I.O.U 2 warm welcomes - DK

Pianobone

Registered Member
I would say that the original Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong are a close tie, but Halo 2 is in the mix, too. I honestly can't say that I like one of them better than the others.

CrispyCocaine

Registered Member
Wow, This is a tough choice. I want to say Final Fantasy 7 and I also want to say Shenmue. I hate it when these questions come up. It's so hard to give one choice. It really is.