What is your favorite DS game?

Psyco

Food Whore
I was wondering what people's favorite game for the Nintendo DS was.

Mine would have to be Final Fantasy 3, or Children of Mana.

Also, what games are you looking forward to (that haven't been released yet), or what games do you want to get?

The new zelda game looks really nice, along with Drawn to Live and Dragon Quest Monsters.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
My favorite game is definitely Mario Kart DS, a game that I really want to get is Zelda Phantom Hourglass all I have heard is good reports on the game so obviously it is good.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite DS game is also one of the only DS games I have ever played.

Super Mario 64 DS. :)

It's the only reason I bought a DS and it's also the only game I own for it. I have played Mario Kart DS as well but I couldn't get into it. It's definitely not better than Mario 64 DS though, which is one of my favorite games of all time.

I actually like it even more than the N64 version because it is harder in some spots. If only they wouldn't have made some of the early stars easier, but oh well. They were easy to begin with.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
I had a good time playing Trauma Center: Under the Knife, so Ill have to go with that thus far. It does a really good job using the Stylus, and its a unique game.

Colezy

Registered Member
Fifa Street 2 is good.
Might be getting Zelda after christmas. £24.99. I have heard you can draw a path for his boomerang to get hard to reach targets. It has 5/5 on 34/34 ratings
While looking on play.com something that caught my eye was world series of poker 2008: battle of the bracelets due to release 14th December. Pre order for £14.99