• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your favorite comic?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
well if comic includes comic books, then I would say Daredevil and Captain America are my favorite choices, although I rarely get to read comics any more.

Otherwise I like Wizard of Id, Funky Winkerbean and some other obscure ones.

Teorropy

I love Calvin and Hobbes but like Fox Trot and the Peanuts Gang. I was heart broken when the Peanuts Gang stopped coming out with new ones.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm pretty sure Charles Schultz drew them up until the day he died as far as I know... That's why new ones stopped coming out. :-/

Peanuts is a classic though. So much so that it's still being run in newspapers everywhere as reprints.

I also like Fox Trot. Gotta love how he slips in pro Mac and anti Microsoft stuff all the time. :)

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
If comic books count, I have to go with Watchmen. It demonstrated that comics can have a power and symbolism that's distinct from, but not inferior to, that of films or novels.