What is your favorite comic?

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by dDave, Nov 5, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

There are so many comics to choose from that this may be a bit difficult to choose.

I choose Dilbert by Scott Adams above all else, Calvin and Hobbes was really good though so I did have a hard time deciding what to pick,

here is a good Dilbert strip

[​IMG]

See?

I told you that this was a really good comic. Most people get it regularly in the paper.

2. Psyco

Psyco Food Whore

I love Calvin and Hobbes, but Watterson stopped making them years ago (1995 to be exact). I do love dilbert, mostly because I'm going to experience/have experienced many of the things that happen to him. (I'm an engineer, like him. We don't do too well with management).

3. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

Always been a Dilbert fan, I also like Haggar, B. C. and Zits
    Dilbert is by far the best though
    Dogbert would be my favorite character

4. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

I like Dilbert, but if you are talking about comics that are not in the newspaper, then i would definitely say Batman.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Out of the ones that are still being drawn, Dilbert is my favorite. I've worked in several office positions and I can relate to a lot of the jokes and situations.

(and LOL! That Dilbert strip you posted is pretty hilarious!)

Of the ones that have been retired, I love Calvin & Hobbes and am also a big Far Side fan. I like observational humor so Far Side definitely makes it onto my list.

6. banggitoy

banggitoy New Member

Hey, Japanese manga included? Mine is naruto :) and hunter x hunter

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

As much as a lot of people don't like it, I really enjoy the Garfield comics.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I like Garfield for his uncaring attitude. He reminds me of Dogbert in Dilbert. Confident and not really caring about what happens.

I don't really read Garfield though because it's always the same thing.

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I agree that it tends to be the same thing, but that's what I like. I love that the jokes can recycle and I will still find it funny when he shoves a casserole full of lasagna into his face.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Definitely Calvin and Hobbes. I own all of the books.