• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Potato Chips?

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
For me, it's Cape Cod potato chips. To me, they aren't as salty tasting as other brands of chips, such as Lay's Potato Chips.

How about you?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I try to avoid chips as much as possible, but yeah, Cape Cod is probably my favorite brand. I enjoy their Dark Russet and Salt and Vinegar flavor the best.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Pringle, Lay's bbq or Tyrell's hand-cooked mature cheddar and chive...and Piknik original (can't find that here in FR).

dDave

V.I.P.
I've never really been loyal to a specific brand of potato chips. I suppose recently I tried some Boulder brand sea salt and black pepper flavored chips made with avocado oil. Those were awesome.

I tend to like anything cheese flavored (which I fully admit is kinda gross, haha)

Sour Cream and Onion is also awesome in any variety.