• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your eye color?

dDave

V.I.P.
Had this thread 3 years ago, I thought a reboot would be fun.

There are a whole bunch of odd two color combinations out there as well as rare shades in general, I have neither of these.

My eyes are a deep shade of blue. I've actually had people take the time to tell me that they find my eyes to be "beautiful", "intense", "very blue". I even had one person say that my eyes remidned them of Frodo Baggins :lol:. I guess this is cool, I know that blue eyed people can actually see in the fog and the dark just slightly better than normal.

What color/s are your eyes?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm going to go ahead and say blue/grey, but I really don't know for sure how to describe them.

Here they are:

But in all seriousness:

Last edited:

Elanor

Registered Member
Both of my eyes are green around the pupil, but I then have a ring of blue around the green. In my right eye the blue is quite a deep shade, in the left it can look more green depending on the light.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I call mine Hazel but they are kind of green. What I wear seems to influence what color they are.

Sim

Registered Member
Mine are blue ... not a light blue, rather a "darker" blue.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have very dark brown eyes. I love them.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
My eyes are about as green as green can be. Yet I have had people compliment me on my beautiful blue eyes. It's really weird. If anything, I would get brown maybe. My eyes are green with tiny brown specs in between. Definitely no blue.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I have 3 eyes and the 2 in the middle are brown but the one on top is blue

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have 3 eyes and the 2 in the middle are brown but the one on top is blue
I must be missing something here. Three eyes?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I call mine Hazel but they are kind of green. What I wear seems to influence what color they are.
Maybe it's a characteristic of hazel eyes, because I also have hazel eyes, and the colour of them seems to be depicted by what I wear. People always ask if my eyes are blue, green or brown depending on what shirt I have on haha. It's why I love wearing orange shirts, they always look super intense.