• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is your education level?

What is your highest achieving degree?

• GED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Certificate

• Terminal Degree

• Other

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
Thought this might make for a good discussion. People around this forum come from all walks of life from all across the globe, I'm wondering how educated people are and maybe even specific fields in which they are educated.

Currently I'm sitting on my High School Diploma, I'm going to receive my associates at the end of December in IT. I then plan to finish a Bachelors degree at a four year university right here in town. Pretty simple plan, quite straightforward really. I don't think I'll be going beyond a Bachelor's degree though.

What about you guys? What's your educational level?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm at my Bachelor's in English/Communications but I may head back to school and try for IT. I may aim down the hardware path because it's a job with money behind it.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I just finished my master's degree on "European Union business law" last week. It lasted for 2 years.
I plan on heading towards a doctoral degree in the future. Right now I plan to take a few months break from the studies.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Currently pushing myself through Uni which will result in me getting my Bachelor's Degree.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I have a Bachelor's in Psychology plus 9 credits toward a Master's in Clinical Psych that will never ever be finished.

I will most likely start an Associate's in Nursing in January, hoping at some point to go on to a Master's.
------
also, congratulations, Elly!

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in the Science of Sports Management with a Business Administration minor.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I voted Highschool Diploma because there was no option for 'highschool diploma and unsuccessful attempt at university'. I did get SOME credits during my attendance of university though. I don't know if they still exist though since its been 5 years since I left the university. I just couldn't manage living on my own all of a sudden AND keeping up with school. Basically I failed because I suck at life lol.

Doesn't matter though, I have such a wealth of life experiences, I'm sure I'm smarter than any college/university graduate.

Misdoubt

Registered Member
I personally have a High School diploma and am working on my first college degree.

-

Neither of those really mean much though and High School isn't really meant as a learning center anymore, just a training center for the youth to act and do what they are supposed to do.

I've learned more off of the Internet and from libraries than I have from both High School and college combined! It's kind of a sad realization on how bad the American education system is getting.

dDave

V.I.P.
I personally have a High School diploma and am working on my first college degree.

-

Neither of those really mean much though and High School isn't really meant as a learning center anymore, just a training center for the youth to act and do what they are supposed to do.

I've learned more off of the Internet and from libraries than I have from both High School and college combined! It's kind of a sad realization on how bad the American education system is getting.
Oh I know right? I've learned way more by doing my own research online and whatnot than I have at college. It really wasn't even all that hard.

As for high school. :lol: It really is a joke. It's like a free place parents can send their teenagers to be babysat all day. Most of my classes in high school dealt with useless rhetoric or were teaching history that I already knew for the most part. They basically shoved "don't bully people" down our throats the whole time too. That got old :lol:.

The American education system definitely needs some work. Only the best of us come out of there smarter. Getting a D average (to pass) is so unbelievably easy.

dDave

V.I.P.
If I could I would unvote and state that I have finally achieved my Associate's Degree in Business & Computer Information Systems.

Still at least 2 years to go in College. I take it slowly but I'm getting there so I'm not too worried about it.