what is your best childhood memories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by queenneffy, Aug 13, 2007.

1. queenneffy

queenneffy New Member

Mine is my dad taking me to the fair we have here is salisbury every oct for 3 days.I can remeber him coming home from work(he was a builder) and i would just follow him around the house,i would sit and watch him eat his dinner,then would have a wash and a shave and i would just stand there waiting:lol:
    He would go on all the rides with me,everytime oct comes and the fair is here i still walk around it and have so many emotions,he was my best friend and 7 years this august 18th he sadly passed away.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's always hard to loose somebody that close. I've only lost grandparents and friends and it's never been something I want to repeat. :(

Some of my best childhood memories are probably back when I got things for Christmas that I couldn't afford. Like in grade school when even $50 bucks is hard to come by. That was always fun looking forward to getting Legos. I collected quite a bit growing up. Now I get sox and new shirts. ;)

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Mine is playing in the park near my house, the biggest area of grass I had ever seen at the time.

4. queenneffy

queenneffy New Member

i loe thinking back to my child hood it was always happy but the good times out weighed the bad