What is this, your tax dollars at work?

hughes_collector

Registered Member
This is bizarre, at least I think it is.

I opened a new package of TP yesterday. Before opening it, I noticed a few tiny brown specks on the end of two of the rolls. I thought they were some kind of little bugs that got inside or something, but when I looked closer I saw that they are actually scorch marks.

Not only that, but whatever caused them even burnt holes in the outer plastic wrapper directly over each mark. What in the world??? :confused:

Is this some top secret research going on here, maybe? Testing of grocery store bathroom tissue to see what they are consisting of?

Or is some weird person going around with a high-powered laser pointer and trying it out in the paper-products aisle?

Whatever it is, I have never encountered anything like it before. Never a dull moment...

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Good idea, Con.

Sounds like they tried to glue the plastic together, and it burned the TP. Weird. I would not wipe with that! Haha.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah . . . mind control through butthole invasion.

I'm pretty sure that only happens in Japan.

Dekzper

Registered Member
It's probably a secret experiment to see how far a company can go before customers quit buying a product... that maybe, or some trucker flicked his cig, in the back of the truck, and lost a few sparks.