• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what is this game called?!

strawbarri334

Hey guys. Theres this game I used to play. It had all these balls going around randomly and you had to click, and a line would go across and section each of the balls off. The object of the game was to get the ball into a tiny space by capturing it into a tiny square and drawing a line across. If you covered a certain percentage of the grid, you would advance to the next level. what is this game called? thank you so much!!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Google BOWEP games, it's in there.

Calypso

I remember that game, I used to be SO addicted to it. The only thing I can't remember is the darn name!

FourBear

Ohmygosh, I had forgotten about bowep! I used to play it on my grandmother's computer all the time when I was younger. I had forgotten its name too, but now I'm going to Google it so I can try it out again. Actually, I think the specific game was called "Jezzball," correct?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Why yes, now I remember, it WAS Jezzball.