what is this game called?!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by strawbarri334, Nov 25, 2006.

  1. strawbarri334

    strawbarri334 New Member

    Hey guys. Theres this game I used to play. It had all these balls going around randomly and you had to click, and a line would go across and section each of the balls off. The object of the game was to get the ball into a tiny space by capturing it into a tiny square and drawing a line across. If you covered a certain percentage of the grid, you would advance to the next level. what is this game called? thank you so much!!

  2. viLky

    viLky ykLiv

    They have a game on NeoPets like that. It's called Web of Vernex. Though, I don't actually know the REAL name of the game. Sorry.

Share This Page