Movies What is the...

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vidic15, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Worst movie you have ever seen?

As for me

It has to be SuperMan..

Why?

Because it was crap..Fantasy and the director/producers spent MILLIONS of dollars producing a movie that isnt gonna be famous
    I just can't keep wondering why do they film the same movies all over again

Just waste of money

What about you?
    You must include why?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Napoleon Dynamite. Terrible characters, story, humor, and all of the above. It's one of those movies I simply can't figure out why so many people thought it was funny. It's like trying to laugh at the funeral procession of a cancer victim with 4 kids and a wife.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Mine would have to be some crappy straight to video horror movie I saw on the SciFi channel called Pinata: Survival Island. Not only was is cliche-ridden, it also had horrible special effects (in one scene where one of the characters was decapitated, it was like the went into microsoft paint and cust cut out the head and moved it while using the spraypaint feature with red below it). It was just terrible.

The worst mainstream movie I have seen would probably be Napoleon Dynamite as well. It was so incomprehensibly stupid that I felt dirty after watching it. That my friends loved it made me question both their tastes in movies and their mental health.

4. Merc

. . . that and the fact that everybody and their damned friends recite lines from it continuously. That's the most annoying part of it.

5. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

you thought superman was bad?!?! wah?!?!
    thats crazy man, that movie was killer

worste is snakes on a plane or whatever... and this one movie john of arc, that was the boringest 2 hours of shit I ever had to watch, my brother wanted to watch it :/

6. Merc

So you saw Snakes on a Plane? What didn't you like? Tits, violence, Samuel Jackson, and snakes. All on a plane.

One that also comes to mind is that Josey and the Pussycats movie. My youngest brother would watch it nonstop and I ended up giving in and watching it. Worst time of my life.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

napoleon dynamite. It was stupid, I couldn't help but laugh. WE watched it in school and I kept hearing things like "GOSH" while I was trying to get some work done

8. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Have you even seen Snakes on a Plane? Just curious...

I also cast my vote to Napolean Dynamite for the same reasons.

Another film I had seen and wish I had walked in front of oncoming traffic instead, was Little Man.

It really had nothing going for it, except for average slapstick comedy of which many wasn't as funny as it could have been.

9. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

no I havnt because I dont really want to waste my time on it, its just so cheezy and I absolutley hate cheezy movies like those..

10. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

First of all your analysis doesn't mean shit until you ACTUALLY SEE THE MOVIE.

That's like saying Nintendo's Wii's gameplay is going to suck before it even comes out on the market.

And second, you know it's intended to be cheesy in that fashion right?

If you didn't like Snakes on a Plane because you thought it was cheesy, you don't know the meaning of "entertainment".

...(Post #500, woot :D)