• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is the SWIFTEST thing you have ever done.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I jumped in my cat once to get a tin of meat for the car.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
--kicked a kid in the balls on the playground in the 3rd grade because he was making fun of me for being a fat kid. It was a swift goddamn kick. He was out of school for 4 days. It would have made Bubz proud had she seen it.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
--kicked a kid in the balls on the playground in the 3rd grade because he was making fun of me for being a fat kid. It was a swift goddamn kick. He was out of school for 4 days. It would have made Bubz proud had she seen it.
Me gusta.

I pushed some lady down a flight of stairs. Bitch was in my way.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
probably when I told redsoxocd to shut the hell up and get over herself. not in those words, but my meaning was clear.

i'm not as badass as you guys

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Dear god, that's better than the original X a billion.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I've twice punched someone in the face. Not one person two time, but two times in my life.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I don't understand if this is in reference to me or accomplishing something quickly.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Some dick in school caught me on a REALLY bad day and i punched him.

I pwned a sales girl in Toyota. Personal fave for me :D