What is the Rep/Hp bar for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizzle

Registered Member
Sorry about this stupid question, knowing me it is proberly up on the forum somewere. I just wanted to know what it does and how do you increase it ?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
general Activity will increase your level. Posting, Threading, Getting responded to (footprints), all those will help to increase your level.

As you're level increases your rep bar gains in size. Someone with say a level 7 may have somewhere of a 700point rep "life" where as a more tenured vet who has say a level of 38 has over 5,000 point rep "life".

Also as you increase in levels, you're rep "power" increases also. Again that same level 7 may have 25point rep hit where my level 38 hits around 260.

One of the many systems built into this site for activities that go beyond just posting. We've actually had "Rep Wars" before where the main goal is to just "neg" the opposing team down to Zero... like a big game of tag I guess.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
The mafia game has been put on hold for awhile. All you need for that is a 7 day posting streak.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
You know, I know all about it, and I'm still not sure what it's for. If you've annoyed people enough to where it stops being green, then you're going to be banned before that gets a chance to happen. So I guess a full rep bar is like a trophy you get just for participating: if you feel special for having it, then you probably are... but not in any way you'd want to be.

Trizzle

Registered Member
I wouldn't feel special anyhow lol, I just want to know how it works how do you give it out and get some off other people ? How many posts do you have to have to be able to use it huh ?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You have to have 500 posts, or you have to buy VIP membership.

When the rep system is turned on, then you will have a scales of justice icon on every post. You click on the scales icon to give rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.