• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Is The One Special Moment...

Dabs

Registered Member
...That you are still waiting for to happen in your life??

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm still waiting on my menstrual flow to start. My mom says that means I can start having babies.

Dabs

Registered Member
I'm still waiting on my menstrual flow to start. My mom says that means I can start having babies.

Wow Anita, sort of a beginning for you, and an ending for me....I am waiting to die~

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm waiting for the person that's going to come into my life and be with me forever.

Dabs

Registered Member
At the risk of sounding morbid....

Death.

I don't think it's morbid at all...if you look above your post, my post was similiar.
Some people just don't understand :sigh:

Dekzper

Registered Member
To drive by myself without an adult in the car! :D Then I can go places and REALLY have some fun!

konboye

Registered Member
I'm waiting for the person that's going to come into my life and be with me forever.
Awww thats sweet Romeo.

I can't wait to start fooling around, since nobody wants to stay with one partner thats the new way to find the that special moment. Every first time with someone new becomes a special moment, hence as many special moment to last me a lifetime, yay.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I just want to see my family happy loving each other and caring about each other I just can't see them fighting all the time with each other

Nice wish :)
But good luck, most families can be ornery or dysfunctional, or both!