• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is the Most Least Expensive Thing You Have Bought? (Not Food)

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
The least expensive thing I have bought was a Snow Cone Maker for the family at Christmas in 2008. Let me tell you, when it comes to buying things that are not food, their prices depend on the material and the labor performed to complete the products.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Could've just said cheapest :lol:

The least expensive thing I have ever bought is probably something from a two dollar shop, pack of tennis balls or something.

wooly

I am the woolrus
I like to think the least expensive thing I've bought it my Kindle. With the money I save on ebooks, it pays for itself incredibly quickly.

I know that's a real false economy logic but..... shut up, I love my Kindle :p

Bcatz3

Registered Member
The least expensive thing I have bought was a Snow Cone Maker for the family at Christmas in 2008. Let me tell you, when it comes to buying things that are not food, their prices depend on the material and the labor performed to complete the products.
The cheapest thing I have ever bought was probably something from a yard sale. Something that was probably a dollar.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The cheapest thing I've bought? Penny candy. Thank God they don't have that shit around here anymore, or I wouldn't have any teeth left.

dDave

V.I.P.
Does a 24 cent map pack for Civilization V count? It's not exactly a physical item.

Otherwise I bought a pair of sunglasses that I still use earlier this summer for 25 cents.

Sometimes goodwill has some crazy good deals going, I love shopping there for cheap stuff. I don't go there often because I can't stand the smell and don't need more clutter. I've only ever bought a handful of things there.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
If we're talking more substantial things, I bought an egg boiler for $4 once. It was a good make and I still use it regularly. I've bought jewelery and handbags for even less than that at street vendors at traffic lights. :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've bought some hiking gear for really cheap, like a cooking pot for about $5 at Walmart, or a $5 pair of gloves from the Army surplus store.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I bought a wok for $5 the other day at Wal-Mart.

Cheapest thing I've ever paid for? Penny candy!