• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is the most effective 15 min upper body workout?

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
Work and family life has been hectic lately and exercising has been the first thing I've let go. What is the most effective 15 minute upper body workout that I should tackle during these times?

Carmelita

Registered Member
Push ups, chin ups, could use weights to do curls.
I agree with these exercises however, there is one very important factor that is overlooked. You must workout each muscle group until you achieve temporary muscle failure. This is not to say that you should go until you can't, just go until you can not do the exercise again due to the failure of the muscle you are working on. There is one thing for certain, no pain, no gain!

Interis

Registered Member
If I only have a short time to do any workout, I'd choose plank. The usual method is forearm plank, but you can do variations by straightening the arms, lift the arms, or do a side plank. It helps to strengthen the arms, shoulder, glutes, and hamstring.