What is the meaning of life?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by figet, Mar 14, 2006.

1. figet

figet Guest

i just wanna know what you all think about this its intresting to get others opinion on the matter  :)

Edit: If you are going to post in this section make sure you use correct spelling and grammar, and if you are going to ask a question give your stance on the matter.- Piccolo

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The meaning of life is to discover the meaning of life . . . thus it's an endless cycle.

I think it's something that we can't comprehend, something beyond the sight of the human mind. Or the complete opposite, that we have no purpose whatsoever.

3. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

In my eyes, the meaning of life...is to live it. No ther way to it. If it's not the meaning of life...well then we shall find out when we die.

This is what I beleive though, just live life to the fullest and don't worry about such trivial things as why you are here. If you have a purpose...you'll serve it.

4. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

The meaning of life is to die. It a fact to. The reason why I say that is you live your life just to die in the end, which means death is the meaning of life. Now how you go about it is completely up to you though.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Death is just the destination, not the meaning. If the point is to die, why bother living? There is a middle ground somewhere.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The meaning of life is to take a day at a time, and if you get an obstacle in that day you gonna get passed by it, you do what you can to survive, and then you go on with your life.

7. dias2525

dias2525 Guest

well there's a deep subject here's a answer..

Foamy says: To know yourself

God says: To keep order till his return

you decide

Edit: This is your last warning, use proper grammar and spelling, using proper sentece structure is also a good thing.-Piccolo

8. I believe the meaning of life, is to live life to its fullest day by day, which would obviously be different for every person.

9. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

The meaning of life is the reason for why we are alive. It is asking for why do you exist rather than what you should do with your life. That is the actual meaning behind this question.

10. The meaning of life in reality:

1. be born

2. survive through eatng and sleeping

3. reproduce/mate

4. die

That basically sums it up. We may be "rational" animals, but we are basically that: ANIMALS. With that meaning, we do everything just like every other creature out there, except more complicated with the "rationality" involved.