What is the Last Album You Bought?

Discussion in 'Music' started by imdesigner, Jan 11, 2008.

1. imdesigner

imdesigner Registered Member

The title says it all. I searched for it and didn't find anything, so I am sorry if there is a thread of this already. What was the last album you bought, downloaded or whatever method you use to get your music?

The last album I bought was Classics by Ratatat.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008

2. Japanesecajun

Japanesecajun Registered Member

The Sweeney Todd movie soundtrack. And before that, probably Infinity on High by Fallout Boy.

I download or torrent most of my music though, but you just asked which album we /bought/ last. :p

3. imdesigner

imdesigner Registered Member

it could also be downloaded, ill edit that in

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Buy? Music?

I can't even remember that last album I bought. It was probably Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed. I got some Josh Groban CDs from Christmas.

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i still buy albums because there is nothing like holding an album looking at the cover art and checking out the liner notes, downloading is so cold and sterile.

I bought two albums this week:
    Angel Down from Sebastian Bach
    Beautiful Tragedy from In This Moment

6. Margino

Margino Registered Member

I bought Saosin by Saosin. lol self titled album. Great album and great band. Its one of the only bands I will support by buying their CD, they are one of few who make good music today.

7. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

I LOVE Saosin...I have that album.

The last album that I bought was Bone Palace Ballet, by Chiodos. Its a good album, but its nothing like thier other one (Alls Well that Ends Well), which was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I hardly ever buy CDs, the last one I bought was Tool 10,000 Days.

The last album I added to my Yahoo Jukebox was Bruce Springsteen Magic.

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I Finlay found a copy of Metallica "Kill 'em all" with the 2 missing songs "Am I evil" and "Blitzkrieg" on it..(Was a euro import)

It's a hard album to find, most of the ones out there are missing these 2 songs.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Y'all still buy albums?