What is the hottest thing that you have eaten?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
About 3 weeks ago I was with some friends and we were eating tacos, there were 4 full bottles of hot sauce in the middle of the table, jalepenos, and salsa.

I applied at least half of a bottle of all of all of that hot sauce added up into the tortilla with some refried beans.

When I picked it up it was dripping hot sauce everywhere

I couldn't taste anything for an hour afterwards.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've had some Thai food so hot that nothing helped to stop the burning. It was awesome though and I plan to have it again when I get a chance. I only know of one place that makes it this hot and it's pretty far away.

I've had some blazing hot Mexican food too. I don't even want to think about hot food right now though because my lips are chapped and split as usual in the winter time and I am pretty sure I would want to die if I had anything super hot at the moment.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I am not a fan of spicy food but one time my dad was frying some sausage and I took a bite of it and was sweating like crazy but I did finish it though. I am the only one in my family who can't handle spicy food but if it looks good, I will attempt to eat it but constantly need a glass of water.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I had some wings in St. Thomas several years ago that were probably the hottest thing I've ever eaten.

MegaMike

Registered Member
Home-grown habeneros from my dad's garden. They were stupidly hot. Used in recipes in the right way they add a lot of spice and flavor. We still have a whole bunch of habenero, cayenne and jalepeno peppers pickled in jars. We really like chili peppers...

Spicy thai peppers they are nasty little devils the size of about a penny but have enough heat to knock you on your butt.

my mouth burns just thinking about them

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Man that sounds like a really bad flavor.

But with the creative title that those things have (homicide flavored? ouch) if they are half as hot as they sound it'll drive you insane.

Corona

Registered Member
Two things. A local wings/pizza joint has something called Homicidal Wings. They are HOT. I ate 10 normal hot wings then two of these and when I was done I qas leaking from all orifices of my face.

Other: I ate at the P.F. Chang's in Tempe once (hottest fuckin waitresses ever. EVER.) and I got Kung Pow Chicken. I ate one of the decorative red peppers on the side. I then proceeded to eat most of the ice in the Tempe area.