• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What is the best?

what is the best?

• Pot Of Greed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rigakie

• Monster Reborn

• Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning

• Chaos Empior Dragon - Envoy Of The End

• Yata-Garasu

• Witch Of The Black Forest

• Tribe-Infecting Virus

• Time Seal

• The Forceful Sentry

• Sinister Serpent

• Ring Of Destruction

• Mirage Of Nightmare

• Painful Choice

• Makyura The Destructor

• Magical Scientist

• Last Turn

• Imperial Order

• Harpies Feather Duster

• Fiber Jar

• Exchange of The Spirit

• Delinquent Duo

• Dark Hole

• Cyber Jar

• Change of Heart

• Butterfly Dagger - Elma

• Total voters

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Well there you go central. All 26 banned cards. Tell me what do you think is the best banned card. Not because it's your fav, but indeed the best banned card.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't see where there could be too much arguing . . . Pot of Greed is more useful than all of them.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
barfootboards said:
bwahahahaha, scientist owns all
U r crazy. Pot is the best in general. Yes the mad little guy is broken, but Pot all around is better.

S

Scyanyde666

heh...Pot is overall best...though I'm leaning towards Makyura...come on...that plus Painful in ANY type ov OTK deck based on traps and massive draw power...DONE!!!!

Turbo

Registered Member
i'm caught between pot and reborn. pot gives you hand advantage but i miss destroying my opponents big monster and using reborn to bring it to my field. ahh, the good ol' days.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
ha. well I'm not the best player, but I voted for CED because of it's high chance of ending games in one hit. and 3000 ATK gives you some bragging rights

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
ha. well I'm not the best player, but I voted for CED because of it's high chance of ending games in one hit. and 3000 ATK gives you some bragging rights
that may be true, but over all pot of greed is the more sond card to use.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
well yeah. there's nothing bad you can say about a +1. but it's not exactly the most exciting card either. even though it doesn't really matter, Pot must be the most boring card to be banned.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
well yeah. there's nothing bad you can say about a +1. but it's not exactly the most exciting card either. even though it doesn't really matter, Pot must be the most boring card to be banned.
Boring???????????????You are crazy. When you are playing traditional and you get that things are jsut great.