What is the best thing about your job?

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Vidic15, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Unfortunately, I don't have a job so I can't reply.

Well?

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

The best thing about my job is that I get over paid for what I do. If I went anywhere else, I would make a lot less money, and have less free time to goof around on the web.

AeonFlux likes this.
  3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

The really are only 2 things about mine, 1, I can't get fired due to being a state employee and 2 my boss is the coolest.

4. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

The best thing about my job is that I get paid well while getting a lot of time to play around online. The benefits here are also great, and my co-workers are wonderful.

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

The people I work with. I get along with almost everyone and we have a laugh while we work so it makes the days better and they go by quicker.

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The best thing about my job is being my own boss and getting to meet all the stars in the movies. That and getting to snick a prop or two from some of the movies I am working on.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Best job in the world. :lol:

As for my part-time gigs, the best thing I like about them is that I enjoy doing them (so it's not really a job) and it gives me extra cash while not having to abandon my mommy duties at home (my singing gigs are on the weekends usually and my translation/consultation work is via emails, paid online too).

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

The best thing about my job is the balance between interaction and alone-time. If I'm on tills then time passes quickly cos the customers are usually quite nice, but also if I'm doing shelves then I can just be by myself for a while and day-dream :D

Actually the best thing is probably that I don't work long hours. Only 5 at a time. And it's evening shift so it's not as busy.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

The Money.

Nothing else.

asdfsadfasdf

10. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not going to lie...

...I'd have to say the money. It's the only reason why I work. If I won the lottery tomorrow then I'd tell my boss to stick his job up his bottom.

I do enjoy my job most of the time but if it wasn't for the good pay then I wouldn't bother.