What is the best song you have ever heard?

Westy

Registered Member
There are loads of songs that are really good, na brilliant, but i was wondering what song you think is the best you have ever heard?:D

Corona

Registered Member
Oh wow, that's a hard one. It probably changes but right now I'd go with Comfortably Numb (Live version of course) by Pink Floyd. Hotel California is up there pretty high too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a few

-Billie Jean: MJ
-Beat it: MJ
-Thriller: MJ
-Pour Some Sugar on Me: Def Leppard
-Thunderstruck: ACDC
- Shook me all Night Long: ACDC

There's so many more, but that's it for now.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really like those Michael Jackson songs you picked MJ.

I think one of my favorite songs is Sirius by Alan Parsons Project. It's not necessarily my favorite song ever, but it's one that really gets me fired up emotionally. Every time I hear it I find myself in the zone. Every once in a while I can still hear in the background "Ladies and Gentlemen, YOUR Chicago Bulls!" Followed by the starting lineup announcement with Jordan still on the team.

Of course I'm talking about the instrumental version of the song.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh man the Your Chicago Bulls back in the 90's was just great, I wouldn't consider it one of my best songs, but everytime I hear it, it pumps me up so much, especially before I play basketball. It's a classic that's for sure.

I'm glad you like my selections on the great Michael Jackson Hybrix.

Westy

Registered Member
No disrespect to you guys that think MJ is good but although some of his songs are, do you believe that he is now a has been considering the events of the past...........Totally in debt and have heard i got to sell neverland( think its called that) to pay the irs??

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
After a really long time thinking and lots of loud music I've come to the conclusion that both Comfortably Numb and Fade to Black are the two greatest songs in history.