• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube What is the best part of Zelda Wind Waker?

dDave

V.I.P.
I like the end when you have to fight Ganondorf. The puppets were exceptionally difficult to beat because i am not very good at aiming the bow. Ganondorf always seems to be stabbed in the forehead when you beat him.

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The best part is the top of the Forsaken Fortress. The bird area is a pretty fun section. That part took me FOREVER to figure out how to do though. The part when you have to figure out how to raise the water in the before the big cave.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Finishing the game and not having to play it ever again.

Just kidding, but Wind Waker was a big disappointment for me. It was a good game, but by Zelda standards it was pretty boring. It's been a few years since I've played it so I don't remember it that well, but there were definitely a few parts that I thought were awesome.

dDave

V.I.P.
I didn't like the temples, they were kind of annoying and some things did not make sense, I still think that the smoke animations could have been a lot better in this game, like I said before it was very annoying to have to fight the puppets before Ganon with a broken controller (MadCatz controller obviously) and I couldn't change the view, it was really annoying to aim with the bow without changing views.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
The ABSOLUTE best part of the game is when you return to Hyrule Castle and all is frozen in time until you remove the Master Sword!

Fighting those Darknuts and mobs of moblins is one of my most rememberable moments of the game.

Forsaken Fortress would be my second, the Mirror dungeon, then sneaking past moblins while hiding under a barrel

dDave

V.I.P.
Ha I remember hiding under that barrel , I was never any good at it so I always got caught, the mirror dungeon was fun but the zombies were really weird looking,

that room filled with enemies was pretty fun too...

Teorropy

I never really got to play that one either, I watched my friend play it for a while, but never tried it myself. You guys think it is pretty good.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The ABSOLUTE best part of the game is when you return to Hyrule Castle and all is frozen in time until you remove the Master Sword!

Fighting those Darknuts and mobs of moblins is one of my most rememberable moments of the game.

Forsaken Fortress would be my second, the Mirror dungeon, then sneaking past moblins while hiding under a barrel
I agree, Hyrule Castle was definitely the best part of the game. I thought the sneaking stuff was pretty annoying though.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
I liked the sailing early on, before it became very repetitive. Fighting the giant squids or whatever in the whirlpools with the boomerang was great fun. And the castle as well - it was great to see the Master Sword again and I enjoyed the way everything came to life there.