• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies What is the best Dance Movie of All Times

gabsmom123

I love dance movies and I tend to watch them over and over again. I love "You Got Served" and "Flashdance" I know the acting in "You Got Served" is pretty bad, but the dancing is awesome. What is your favorite?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think I have seen many of these. I did see one called "Save the last dance" (which I am pretty sure is borderline chick flick.. lol) but it was alright.

How is a movie classified as a dance movie anyway?

RenewalVentures

Registered Member
For the 70s retro crowd, how about Saturday Night Fever? Goofy plot, but interesting disco moves from Travolta.

Then there was an 80's flick - White Nights - with Gregory Hines and Mikhail Baryshnikov. Better plot, better acting, even more interesting dance action.

RenewalVentures

Registered Member
Those gang scenes in West Side Story are about as scary as ... the gang scenes in Michael Jackson's "Bad" video.

Nobody wants to run into a group of greasy kids snapping their fingers!!! LOL

pindra

I Love John Travolta "Grease" and kevin Bacon "Footloose"... both are the best!!