What is GF all about?

Line6

Registered Member
I recently left the IMDb forums in search of a new place to post. How does GF rank compared to the IMDb forums?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I have no idea what the IMDb forums are. Come to think of it, I also have no idea what GF is all about. :lol:

What you will find here is intellectual debate on anything from general life issues, politics, religion, fun and games, etc. The List is too long to mention. Stick around. I am sure you will like it here.

But enough about us, tell us about you. What are your interests and hobbies!

Also, welcome to GF! :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Trust me we're far better then the IMDB forums, we might not have as many people but we have a great bunch here.

You must be a movie fan?

Tell us about yourself.

Line6

Registered Member
Thats funny. I'm all over the place as far as hobbies and interest but I would have to say my main hobby would be music. I have been playing guitar for the past 13 years and have done some records at home for fun.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I've only ever looked briefly around the IMDB forums, but they never sparked my interest enough to join them.

I'd say that we are a closer group and we are more geared toward everything, more so than having a base off of movies and then throwing some general stuff in there.

I think this Forum is about something different for everyone. Some people like Sub-Talk where you can write essentially anything... Some people like the dating section to give advice, some people like the religion section.. You'll figure out what it is about for you by taking a look around the different sections and posting.

Welcome to GF!

Line6

Registered Member
Cool. I think I'll stick around for a bit and try this out. The only thing I enjoyed about the IMDb forums was the format.

I'm a big movie buff, not so much in trivia but I enjoy the hell out of them.