• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what is favourite team in football?

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
Shows how much of an American I am. I came into here ready to shout about American Football and realized it was about the other football.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I cheer for the US men's national team, which can be frustrating sometimes. And while I don't really consider myself a big fan, I tend to cheer for Arsenal, though that can be frustrating as well.

Abrams

Registered Member
I watch only club football. Manchester United is my favorite one, but still... #MosesOut

MrToine

Registered Member
My favorite team is Olympique Marseille. But I like Arsenal and Juventus in out of France. Even if Arsenal play at the idiot, I believe in them.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The Russian National Football Team and thats seriously frustrating atm. They need a new head coach and Akinfeev doesnt need green lasers in his eyes to help Algeria score goals btw...
Not. Happy.

ALonelyTemplar

Registered Member
Currently I support three teams. These teams are AEK Athens FC (Greek club), Birmingham City (Keep Right On mates!) and of course the Los Angeles Galaxy. I am also a sports journalist here in Greece and I do cover AEK Athens professionally. Also, when I am in England I go at St Andrew's and support my Blues. I love them, literally love them! It is sad thing that Tom Adeyemi is saying goodbye to us and goes to Fulham. As for the Galaxy, I do support like crazy the Lakers so that's why I support LA's football club as well.
------
Shows how much of an American I am. I came into here ready to shout about American Football and realized it was about the other football.
Ha! I actually never thought that this topic would be on American Football. But yeah, if it was I would be the one in your shoes right now. Cheers!

Last edited: