What iPod Touch apps do you have/recommend?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Chaos, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

So I got an iPod Touch for Christmas and I'm trying to find fun, decent apps to download to it. So far I have a few fun - but useless - apps, although some of those useless ones are actually my favourites. :lol:

What are your favourites? Which do you use the most? And are there any apps that you would recommend? They can be games, or the useless ones (like the Lightsaber app, or the Zippo Lighter app :lol:), or anything really. I'm just wondering what to download. :D

2. knoxbox

knoxbox Registered Member

jailbroken or not?

i have 60+ jailbroken packages

and i have probalby 30 or 40 apple apps.

my favorite game right now is canabalt... its awesome!

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Zombieville
    HoldEm (Apple's Poker App)
    Dungeon Hunter (An AWESOME RPG app)
    Any Tap-Tap game (basically, Guitar Hero for the iPod)

4. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I love the bubblewrap app! Keeps me amused for hours hehe!

I also LOVE the FML app to keep me up to date with one of the funniest sites ever :D

Touch hockey's fun too!

5. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Iono what that means. :dunno:

Zombieville, eh? Is it free? I shall look it up immediately. Also, I have Tap-Tap Revenge 3, and Guitar2 (only the free versions, though). Do you have to be connected to play HoldEm and such? I'd love to get poker.

I have Bubblewrap! It is pretty fun. XD And Touch Hockey is too! You can play that two player, which is good. I don't know what FML is though.

6. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Google FML :)

It's a site about people's funny life experiences. When I have a bad day or do something stupidly embarrassing (an often occurrance haha) I check it out to make me feel better

Bubblewrap makes the world a happier poppier place :D

xxx

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Anyway, on topic: BulletFlight

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

HoldEm is online or off. But it's my favorite game.

9. Bromo7

Bromo7 Registered Member

I have a game called Backbreaker which consists of you avoiding defending players and reaching the touchdown zone. There are various waves and it gets harder as you go through but it also gets very addicting.

Also, iCopter is like helicopter game where you have to avoid walls by tapping the screen to make the copter go higher or lower. It sounds awful but its pretty decent for free.

Google Earth is also fairly good on the ipod touch. I does need Wifi but its fun to play with and is also free which is always good. It can be a little slow but its almost the same as on the PC so its worth a download.

Moto X Mayhem is a dirtbike game where you have to go through various levels on different islands and each island gets harder. It fun to play and i think i got it for 59p which is good. Its a simple 2D game but again fairly addicting.

Before downloading games, try finding a lite version of the game. They are normally free and give you a good chance to play the game. It helps to decide whether to buy games your unsure about cause some are £5.99 which is alot for an ipod game.

These are all just recommendations, try looking round the itunes store for things you might like, there are some weird apps out there lol.