• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what instruments do you play?

L

lilbballfrk

what instruments do you play or have played? how long have you played?

piano - about 6 years then quit
claranet - 1year then quit
guitar - haven't started learning yet.. v.v

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't know how to play any. I have a Piano(Well my mom does) but don't mess with it much. Not something
I'm interested in. :p

Malificus

Likes snow
I can play guitar and piano.

Tghe guitar I can play decently, I could still use practice. And The piano, I'm not really good with due to no practice in ten years, but I can figure out and play music if given time.

B

barfootboards

i use toplay drums for a couple years, then quit ... i want to learn guitar soooo bad

merob

Boom!
I played the piano when I was younger. I'm not spectacular, but I know a few melodies.
I played the drums for a while too, but I dont think I'm too good at that anymore either.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Trumpet - 9 years
Guitar - 6 years
Bass Guitar - 5 years

C

Crimson

I played the Trumpet for 2 years back in 6th and 7th grade. I was damn good at it too...lol, but quit after that for I didnt like the teacher.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

The only instrument I've played is an alto saxophone. It was pretty kool. I really would like to learn how to play piano and guitar.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I play the violin. I suck, but it's fun. Being with a large group of people is always fun.