• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What if..............

TGirl

Registered Member
you have a reserve on your auction and you had a few low bidders....and then someone comes along and bids high...does it go to the next bid increment or does it bump up to reserve????

Always just been curious about this...cuz it would kinda be a bummer if just went to the next bid....

TGirl

Registered Member
that does not seem fair if someone meets the reserve....and they really wanted the item.......but at least that answers my question

I hate bidding on reserves anyway.....makes me feel like its gunna be a thousand dollars hahahahah but if no one bids against me then I wont win it anyway

Last edited:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
if your bid is higher than the reserve, it jumps to the reserve. If your bid does NOT meet the reserve, but beats the last guy, it goes the next highest bid up.

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhhhhh cool