What if

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
#11
I'd want Emperor Dragon back because it kicked so much butt. I had so much fun with that card. Just it's presence scared people.
 

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
#12
oxyMORON said:
I'd want Emperor Dragon back because it kicked so much butt. I had so much fun with that card. Just it's presence scared people.
You Sir are crazy. Bringing back CED-EOTE would cause to many problems. That is not a reasonable card to bring back. Pot of Greed is the most reasonable pick of them all.
 

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
#13
of course bringing back CED would be crazy. it's all the more fun. It'd be randomly shoved into decks that aren't even suited for it. :D
 

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
#14
oxyMORON said:
of course bringing back CED would be crazy. it's all the more fun. It'd be randomly shoved into decks that aren't even suited for it. :D
You must not have played about a year back. For about 1 straight year Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning was in every SJC winners deck and by doing so almost killed the game. If they were to bring back Chaos Empire Dragon - Envoy Of The End I'm sure the game would die. Trust me it isn't worth it.
 

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
#15
My play time started slowing down right around the banning of soldier. I was playing all throughout the BLS craze. I saw how it was used in almost every deck, but Emperor Dragon's always been a personal favorite.
 

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
#16
oxyMORON said:
My play time started slowing down right around the banning of soldier. I was playing all throughout the BLS craze. I saw how it was used in almost every deck, but Emperor Dragon's always been a personal favorite.
This may be why you want it to come back. Trust me it isn't a good thing.
 
Top