• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What if

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'd want Emperor Dragon back because it kicked so much butt. I had so much fun with that card. Just it's presence scared people.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
I'd want Emperor Dragon back because it kicked so much butt. I had so much fun with that card. Just it's presence scared people.
You Sir are crazy. Bringing back CED-EOTE would cause to many problems. That is not a reasonable card to bring back. Pot of Greed is the most reasonable pick of them all.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
of course bringing back CED would be crazy. it's all the more fun. It'd be randomly shoved into decks that aren't even suited for it. :D

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
of course bringing back CED would be crazy. it's all the more fun. It'd be randomly shoved into decks that aren't even suited for it. :D
You must not have played about a year back. For about 1 straight year Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning was in every SJC winners deck and by doing so almost killed the game. If they were to bring back Chaos Empire Dragon - Envoy Of The End I'm sure the game would die. Trust me it isn't worth it.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
My play time started slowing down right around the banning of soldier. I was playing all throughout the BLS craze. I saw how it was used in almost every deck, but Emperor Dragon's always been a personal favorite.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
My play time started slowing down right around the banning of soldier. I was playing all throughout the BLS craze. I saw how it was used in almost every deck, but Emperor Dragon's always been a personal favorite.
This may be why you want it to come back. Trust me it isn't a good thing.