What if

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by lavoidgaskins, May 7, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

What if you could have just one banned card come back? What would you pick? I know I would want to pick Fiber Jar, but that isn't being reasonale. The best thing to take off the list would be Pot Of Greed.

2. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

I am going to say Mirage of Nightmare. That would add an enormous amount of speed and power to Dark World decks.

You are right Lavoid, Pot of Greed is the most reasonable to ask for.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

Yata, cause my deck was rappppe lol

4. Personally I would think Sinister Serpent it's a good card that might come back and with treeborn frog they would be like brother and sister^^ or sister and sister O_O or brother and brother ...... (several hours later).... and Uncle and nephew or aunt and neice and yea. Sinster gives you unlimited hand discard/control ability and Treebron gives unlimited feild advantage. Also what rocks Sinister gives dino's super boost.

5. lavoidgaskins

Trust me people we all have our personal pics, but Pot Of Greed is the best. Take a while and think as to why I say tins.

6. Kos4Evr

I agree with you though Lavoid. No matter what our personal preferences might be, Pot of Greed is the best overall choice.

In regards to Sammy, I aggre that Sinister would make a lot of cards more playable, but I would like to see Dinos get the chance they had with Sinister + Ultra Evolution Pill.

7. lavoidgaskins

Yeah I guess, but if that were the case then I would say Sinister just so I can dust off my holo Vortex and rape people with it all over again.

8. Kos4Evr

Lightning Vortex, Raigeki Break, Magic Jammer, Tribute to the Doomed. A lot of cards would be more playable with Sinister. Sadly that is the only way many of those cards will see play.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i agree that pot of greed is the most reasonable, but the abusiveness of sinister serpent with treeborn frog would make many of the good cards with a discard effect abusive again. for me its a tie between those two.

10. lavoidgaskins

I'm glad we agree on that.