What if it's Raptors vs Nets next season in Playoffs??

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Hangtime15, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Hangtime15

Hangtime15 Guest

Can u imagine that? Nets 3rd spot and Raptors 6th. I WISH that happens! Cuz I know that my Raptors (Fav team) can beat the Nets (2nd fav team - Carter fav player). All 7 gams would be close games! Carter vs the Toronto crowd.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The nets are a very strong team ,because of the big 3 and I think that Kristic will have an impactfull season this year. We can't really say that the Raptors can beat the Nets, because we haven't seen the new and improve Raptors play as a team yet. But if they meet in the playoffs I would want it to happen in the conference finals, because I wanna see Vince go as far as possible in the playoffs. But if he faces the Raps then I am obviously going for the Raps to win the series.

3. Hangtime15

Hangtime15 Guest

That would be hard. I wouldn't know who to cheer for if it's Raps vs Nets in the Conference Finals...cheer for Carter or Raps? lol :)

4. Babe_Ruth

I agree Hangtime. I love Carter and I wish him all the luck in the world, but if he's the one stopping us from that Larry O'brian trophy then we got to take him down. I like the Raps more then I like Vince, but it's a real close race.

5. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

We all know that the nets would win who let one person get 81 points in a game that more then the raptors can get in 2 games lol.

6. Babe_Ruth

First off the Raptors are going to be way better defensivly this season. Second off there going to be a better overall team this season. Third but not last you can't predict who'd going to win because you haven't seen what the new and improve Raptors can do. Plus just tp let you know the Raptors were like the fith highest scoring team in the NBA last season.

7. Shabir

Shabir Guest

are you dumb..lol..Raptors averaged like the 6th most points per game last season in the NBA..81 in 2 games..are u dumb..lol.

8. Hangtime15

Hangtime15 Guest

Shabir, don't argue with an idiot. Mavs lt Kobe score 62 on em in 3 quarters...are they a really bad defensive team? I thought that they were mentioned as one of the best defensive teams last year...

9. Godfather

Godfather Guest

What? are y'all saying that the Raps are not a bad defensive team last year? One of the worst....

But that's all the past.......the future looks bright...

10. baltimore

baltimore Guest

Raptors in the Playoffs... i don't think so.
    Raptors number 6...i don't think so either.
    But hey they might catch a run and then start palying awesome ball.
    They won't beat the nets though