What if:D-Generation X are not invented in WWE

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by StroShow, Apr 26, 2008.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

DX was one of the most greatest and powerful stables in professional wrestling and it's true in fact,they dominated over WCW's NWO....What If DX are not invented? Do WCW prevail over the WWE. I'm obviously talking the first time DX was created.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

If they never were invented, I wouldn't be watching Wrestling and would think it's the biggest piece of shit ever invented (well, it is)

They are a great stable, the best part of it, were the HBK and HHH rule, and the feud with Vince and Spirit Squad, best parts ever. They came up with the best things ever man.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

DX was a great idea from the WWE, it got a lot of attention, and it brought a lot of new fans to the world of wrestling. DX caused a lot of controversy outside of the wrestling business, which in my opinion really helped the WWE in a lot of different ways.

4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

DX from late 1997 to April 1998 was very entertaining. Even when Shawn was out and Pac, Dogg and Gunn came in it was good as well. I think their existence, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock can pat themselves on the back for the success of the WWE during that time frame.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

WWE would have still prevailed dumby.

The reason WCW failed is becuase they gave Hogan to much leway, he could do whatever the hell he pleased. That plus the fact the WCW title changed hands like twenty times in one year, who wants to watch that crap.