What If Anything Drives You Crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ATARIGUY, Feb 28, 2009.

1. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

Does even a little thing drive you nuts ??
    Then let's hears it, I will start. . . . . . .

It drives my nuts when a cupboard door is open or partly open :nod:

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

My father in law. :lol:

When he rearranges my kitchen without asking me, that drives me crazy. But maybe that's not a little thing? Then I change my answer to people misspelling my son's name and putting an accent on the e to make it é.

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

When I have news and I tell someone, and then I go to tell another person, but they already heard it from that other person I told. ITS MY NEWS!!! I'LL SHARE IT THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!!

4. Megsy

Megsy Registered Member

When people pull my hair .. it actually makes me incredibly angry. Like I can go from being perfectly calm to insanely mad if someone pulls my hair.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

When someone starts to tell me something and then they say "Oh never mind." or if they're about to ask a question and they say "It doesn't matter."
    It drives me mad because I want to know what they were going to say and will pester them until they say it.

Matriqulated likes this.
  6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

And I thought I was a silly one for thinking that's a stupid reason to get pissed over.

What drives me nuts, is pretty much what Bliss said.

DON'T SAY IT IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY "NEVER MIND"! Jesus, you stupid tools.

7. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

You can post ANYTHING thats drives you nuts/crazy no matter how big or small it is.

I drives me nuts when anything is sticking out from the top of any drawer, looks crappy to me and I just gotta fix it LOL

8. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

It drives me crazy when people talk during a movie. Shut your damn mouth, and talk about it when the movie is done. Jeez.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  9. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

What drives me nuts are my moms friend. One time I was having dinner with this girl and the next thing you know, my mom calls me and asks me who I am with. She lives down in Texas and one of her friends spotted me with this girl and called my mom. Her friends need to mind their own damn business!

10. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I enjoy my hard won privacy, therefore my bedroom door is always shut. Then people will tell me something and leave without closing it. Pretty much any open door ticks me off.