• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What I think of you...

Impact

V.I.P.
So, I like Vilkys idea of him writing a paragraph of what he thinks of the people to post in his thread. So, if you want to know what I think of you, then post in here. I will be brutally honest and sometimes mean, so if you don't want that, don't ask for it. :D

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Yeah me - - I hope you're mean! ---

*everyone's gonna make this sorta thread now aren't they?*

Impact

V.I.P.
Do me!

And after that, tell me what you think of me.
I'll do you right after i'm done with your mother.

Amy. Sometimes I think you live in a fairytale world, with your ideas on love and relationships. But that's because i'm a cynical bitch, and you're madly in love. You're also too emotional a lot of them time, and take stuff to heart too easily, but despite that, I still love you. And if i'm ever in a loved up mood, it's you I come to talk to, because I know you won't roll your eyes and vomit blood :lol: I also like that you stick up for what you believe in, and put your neck out for your friends.

Yeah me - - I hope you're mean! ---

*everyone's gonna make this sorta thread now aren't they?*
Lee. Well, you're relatively new here so I don't really have anything negative to say yet. You have fucking awesome taste in music though, and it's always a pleasure to discuss that with you, as well as movies and numerous other topics. I like that you can ramble on about nothing for ages, and i'm still entertained after reading it all.

And yes, I believe there will be a couple copy cat threads :lol:

i don't think people honestly give a crap what you think of them

:p
Apparently Bliss and Halfie do. You know I ignore your opinion anyway Millz ;)
------
Shit, i'm swamped already. I'll do the rest of you when I get back

Last edited: