WHAT, I Married my Sister?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was going to post that yesterday but forgot. That's crazy. I'd be pretty bummed to find that out lol! Awkward...

Iris

rainbow 11!
I think it's cool. I wonder if they will be able to not love each other like they had before?

Or if it will be too hard for them.

Thats deep. I didnt even think about weather or not they would still be able to have a relationship.

Thinking about somting twice does wonders for your perspective.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Who knows, the relationship might continue if there are true feelings, and I wouldnt blame them, love is love.

Sure incest is wrong, but they never knew each other till they met.

(Im playing Devils Advocate)

Iris

rainbow 11!
Who knows, the relationship might continue if there are true feelings, and I wouldnt blame them, love is love.
Yeah, I agree. Which is why I'm curious as to how it will play out. Though I have a feeling I won't get to find out.

I am a sad calculator....

SamusAran86

Registered Member
we probably wont ever find out, just like the couple who are brother and sister who are trying to get married, and have had 4 kids together! several of them taken away by the government. this is also in europe.

But really, what would have happened if they didnt find out, then had children... would they be deformed in any way? What would happen if they didnt find out until 10 years into thier marrage, and had several children?

I dont know if im into all that disclosure stuff tho, We are just like animals, when we find a mate, its usually forever... some stray...

Iris

rainbow 11!
Slightly...ok completely off topic. Why are you a sad calculator?
Because I probably won't get to find out what happens.

I think it's sad that two people who love each other enough to get married can't now because of society and probably their own personal feelings about incest.

While I wouldn't commit incest myself, I don't have a problem with it. I think if two people love each other like that, then they should be together. Like Samus said, love is love.