• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What I hate

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I hate plus size magazines that have skinny models, modeling the clothes.

I hate articles that state, find the right bathing suit for your body type, and ALL the body types are SKINNY!

I hate a diet that tells me I'm going to loose ten pounds in two weeks and I gain 5!!!

What do you hate?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I don't wanna say the "H" word about it but let's just say I'm not incredibly fond of.....
Food that's good for me...I like junk food.

doubles2004

Registered Member
I hate women that say they are fat and they really are not ...Well no i dont hate them .. It just agravates me

So no ares and jen your not fat

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL.........am too! **sticking tounge out at doubles and putting hands on ears and making antelop ears at him**

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
Doubles, I agree. I mean if someone is 120 saying they are fat, that annoys me.

Well greeny I WISH I could annoy you, but I'm more than 120 he he

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Just chunky LOL............and I WANT A CHOCOLATE BARRRRRRRR WHHHHAAAAAAa

doubles2004

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Just chunky LOL............and I WANT A CHOCOLATE BARRRRRRRR WHHHHAAAAAAa
Ok got one on the way to ya jen...

Green dump your pms so i can send ya one please

TGirl

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I hate plus size magazines that have skinny models, modeling the clothes.

I have to say when I was heavier I wanted to sue a magazine for this exact thing.......UGgggggggggg I am glad I am not the only one that notices this....I told my ex hubby that people sue for stupid things all the time...but i tell ya...how is a bigger woman gunna know if it will look good on her if it is on a skinney curvy (in the right places) woman.....I mean people could end up buying hundreds of thousands of dollars in clothing to find none of them fit like they did in the magazine...its a farse ugggggggg i really think that is so wrong...I am with ya on this one!!!

nani1987

Registered Member
the same things and also the inferma commerial late at night with promises if you buy this you will loose this or that..........lol

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I hate that too!! lol

another thing I hate is when people feel that have to cuss all the time to get their point across. Every other word. I really can't stand it when a bunch of men are cussing around me or my child. But when women do it!! eeeek that just is so not attractive.