• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What I get for expecting a free Madonna song to be any good

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So there is a free Madonna song on MSN for 7 days...

Live Earth on MSN: The Concerts For A Climate In Crisis

And like a sucker I figured why not download it. Some of her older stuff was decent so I thought maybe there was a chance this would be decent.

Within the first few seconds I knew I was going to hate the song. Shortly into it I knew for sure that I definitely DID hate the song.

After just a few more seconds it was deleted from my computer completely with SHIFT+DELETE.

So yeah. Free Madonna song for all you Madonna fans. Enjoy! Hope I didn't sour your expectations! :D

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I enjoy some of her older stuff too, but downloading anything from "Concerts from a Climate in Crisis" would just make my head hurt.

anarch

I really loved Madonna, back in the late 80's-early 90's. I wasn't fond of her when she first came out, but there was a period of time when she really seemed to mature as an artist; when she stepped out of the gimmicky lace underwear 80's and became a serious songstress. Unfortunately, she began to age and felt the need to show skin and create controversy, just so she could stay on top as an artist. Lately, she's rehashing a lot of sounds, loosing her cool and this whole environmental thing? She needs to leave it to the likes of Bob Geldoff, Sting and dare I even say Bono, who end up making it more about the cause and less about them.

marshall

Registered Member
yeah i downloaded that. then i ripped my ears off and shoved them down a drain pipe.

and this ladies and gentlemen is why i am on forums. no hearing involved.