• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What hurts you the most?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I spent a while thinking of how to describe the purpose of this thread but I'll just provide an example..

Whenever the girlfriend and I fight or play fight, she would turn away from me and I'd go in for a kiss or a cuddle and she would push me away as a joke but it really upsets me even I know that she is joking because I don't like being rejected. It's my worst nightmare, it tears me to pieces.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Lying.

Nothing equally enrages and saddens me like an unfaithful partner. If I found out my partner had cheated on me, it would be over then and there. Broken trust like that is near irreparable in my eyes.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Everything is fine and dandy in my relationship except for the fact that I really want to get engaged but my boyfriend isn't ready. It doesn't bother me all the time but I do think about it very often and when I bring it up I end up hurting myself. I put him in an awkward position when I talk about it.
He has told me he knows he'll marry me one day but it just sucks that I've dreamed of him asking me over and over in my mind. At least when he does it'll be a pleasant surprise.

It doesn't help that I get asked by people all the time when I'm going to get married. They put the thought back in to my head and then I'll go and bring it up again. Then I get upset when I don't get the answer I want. And so the cycle continues haha.

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Everything is fine and dandy in my relationship except for the fact that I really want to get engaged but my boyfriend isn't ready. It doesn't bother me all the time but I do think about it very often and when I bring it up I end up hurting myself. I put him in an awkward position when I talk about it.
He has told me he knows he'll marry me one day but it just sucks that I've dreamed of him asking me over and over in my mind. At least when he does it'll be a pleasant surprise.

It doesn't help that I get asked by people all the time when I'm going to get married. They put the thought back in to my head and then I'll go and bring it up again. Then I get upset when I don't get the answer I want. And so the cycle continues haha.
If he says he will then just trust him, he's a good guy and I'm sure he will Amy. The timing has to be good though. Don't put too much pressure on him and scare him away though! :p

The only other thing that comes close to hurting me as much as lying is this whole business of mind games. My ex did a good job of toying with me and I'm still not sure if she did it inadvertently or not but it hurt me so much I couldn't describe it. I'll always want her in some small amount but nothing could make me overlook what she did.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I spent a while thinking of how to describe the purpose of this thread but I'll just provide an example..

Whenever the girlfriend and I fight or play fight, she would turn away from me and I'd go in for a kiss or a cuddle and she would push me away as a joke but it really upsets me even I know that she is joking because I don't like being rejected. It's my worst nightmare, it tears me to pieces.
is that really what hurts you the most? Geez, you have it easy, buddy.

Mind games is probably the worst for me too. That includes stuff from lying to leading me on. I absolutely hate the feeling of thinking I still have a chance when the girl is not interested anymore (but of course I'm not aware of that fact). It's not that big of a deal when it's still in the dating phase, but once a stable relationship gets going, it baffles me why people play mind games.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would probably say lying and not being able to trust someone would be at the top of the list. I hate when I can't talk to someone and they don't communicate well but I just can't handle lying and deceit and things like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elanor Bathroom Wall 6
HalfEatenSurprise Bathroom Wall 3
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 4
icegoat63 Bathroom Wall 14
Millz Wrestling 8