• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies What horror movie has made you most afraid ?

fra200

Registered Member
I Don't have one horror movie that it scares me in particular but in my view the series Of Saw as horror movie is made very well, because is teeming with raw scenes and creates much suspense.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me it was The Exorcist or Omen. Now however I don't find either near as scary as when I first saw them. I think what I found scary about them was the religious aspects of possession or Satan.

Most horror movies don't scare me anymore.

Brent

Registered Member
I don't watch many horror movies. I guess I'd have say Inland Empire just because of one scene toward the end. Just look up "Inland Empire face" and you'll see why. Creepy stuff.

fra200

Registered Member
For me it was The Exorcist or Omen. Now however I don't find either near as scary as when I first saw them. I think what I found scary about them was the religious aspects of possession or Satan.

Most horror movies don't scare me anymore.
Yes it's true ! It is some that don't a horror movie really scary.