what having no GF drove me to do.

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Smelnick, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Don't you love that Danny will do whatever it takes to hold on to that beer bottle in the last vid. He even holds it in his mouth! lolol

Tucker likes this.
  3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I love these videos. The sledgehammer is still my favorite. You will be an internet celebrity one day, I'm sure.

Bliss likes this.
  4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

lol, i look at my videos views eh, like 30 on one, 50 on another. then i view the details, and all the views are from the forum imbedding lol

5. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Good thing YM and FB was still going. Because of that I was able to [strike]laugh[/strike] look at your videos to take my mind of GF. Now I think Tucker should post the vid where he screams like a girl when a spider jumps on him! :lol:

Bliss likes this.
  6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I agree that the sledgehammer one is still the best. We really need to hope that GF doesn't go down again.

Bliss likes this.
  7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

lol Danny. You and fire scared me. I was actually worried about your safety!

Bliss likes this.
  8. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Oh Danny I actually love you a lot!!!

Please come to England soon so I can put you in a bubble and roll you around :) xx

Bliss likes this.
  9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Danny, you're a born entertainer, not a crass attention seeker but a man willing to bleed for the enjoyment of others. I want to know you for the rest of my life.

Here, but this is nothing compared to what having no GF drove me to today. My next posted video will be one that I guaran-damn-tee you you'll never forget. :nod:

YouTube - pissed-off spider shows who's boss

Bliss likes this.
  10. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I hope it's of you eating a daddy long legs?? :nod:

Tucker likes this.