what having no GF drove me to do.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Don't you love that Danny will do whatever it takes to hold on to that beer bottle in the last vid. He even holds it in his mouth! lolol

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love these videos. The sledgehammer is still my favorite. You will be an internet celebrity one day, I'm sure.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
lol, i look at my videos views eh, like 30 on one, 50 on another. then i view the details, and all the views are from the forum imbedding lol

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Good thing YM and FB was still going. Because of that I was able to [strike]laugh[/strike] look at your videos to take my mind of GF. Now I think Tucker should post the vid where he screams like a girl when a spider jumps on him! :lol:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I agree that the sledgehammer one is still the best. We really need to hope that GF doesn't go down again.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Danny, you're a born entertainer, not a crass attention seeker but a man willing to bleed for the enjoyment of others. I want to know you for the rest of my life.

Now I think Tucker should post the vid where he screams like a girl when a spider jumps on him! :lol:
Here, but this is nothing compared to what having no GF drove me to today. My next posted video will be one that I guaran-damn-tee you you'll never forget. :nod:

YouTube - pissed-off spider shows who's boss