• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What have you just purchased?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A window A/C. The old one still works good but smells like cigarette smoke. I will give my old one to someone that has the time and energy to clean it up. Also bought a new bathrobe and house shoes. Seem to wear them more than anything else these days.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just bought a new recliner. This one is electric so I don't have such a hard time operating it. Has adjustable lumbar support, hope it helps with some of my pain but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Please know I'm praying for you.
Thank you for your prayers. I had to spend the weekend in the hospital because of a blood clot in my lung. From what I've been told they can be very painful. So hopefully when that clears up I won't be in so much pain.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
A few days ago, I purchased new jeans.

But when I came home and tried them on, I discovered that they were too tight for me.

Normally, I would have tried them on in the fitting room of the store I bought them at before purchasing them.

However, the fitting rooms were closed to the public.

Oh well. I'll have to take the jeans back within the next few days.