What have you just purchased?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I went back to John Deere and purchased the zero turn mower. Almost didn't, the salesman told me just yesterday I could get it delivered for $20.00. Today they wanted full a full delivery fee, $100,00. I stood up and said see you later and was going to leave. Warned my son if they tried to charge me full price I was walking away. I ended up getting totally free delivery. Think they got flustered and messed up giving it to me free, just told them I would pay the $20.haha

Impaired

Registered Member
I just bought a 4 port 40watt fast USB charger. Also, a 5 pack of v-neck t-shirts.

Why is it that wives and daughters love stealing a man's v-neck t-shirt?

Today I just purchased two new tires for my car over the phone. They're going to be shipped to where I live.

My mechanic will put them on in a couple of weeks, as that's the soonest I can have my car worked on (my mechanic has a busy schedule).

Impaired

Registered Member
On that note, I will never again use Mavis tire. I was going on a long road trip and since my tires were iffy last inspection, I had all four replaced. This was January.

Flash forward to having my car inspected yesterday. My front tires failed inspection. They were a different brand than the rear tires that I paid for 4 of.

Now I get to go sink my fangs into Mavis to have them cover what I just paid to pass inspection. 2 tires plus installation.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
John Deere delivered my mower today. I mowed in 5 or 10 minutes what it usually takes me close to an hour to mow with the walk behind. Now if I can just get use to it so it doesn't look like a drunk mowed my lawn or hit stuff.lol Seriously it takes time to get use to steering a zero turn. Guess I'm going to have to learn how to remove blades, sharpen them, change oil and filter, spark plugs and air filter as well. Husband use to take care of all that stuff. Wish I had paid more attention.