What have you done wrong in your life ?

Ainabla

Registered Member
Everybody makes mistakes in life, most of them during adolscens. For example one of my biggest mistake was that i believed to other people easily and then I got dissapointed. So, From your life experience what would you suggest to other people to not do ?

Don't let anybody make you do things you don't want to do, just so they can prove a point that they can have control over you. If you let them push you in to stuff, it just gets worse and worse, then others around you think that they can do the same thing.

If I could somehow give myself that advice about a decade ago I could have avoided a lot of crap. :D

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Speaking out.

It's the only thing I never did until these recent years. I let people walk all over me and take advantage of me and I just turned the other cheek. I hate the fact that I did it and I've tried to better myself since then.

Ainabla

Registered Member
Suffering and facing difficulties of life alone make people stronger.
------
Never give up. You lose only when you give up. This values for all success in life.

Last edited:

Ainabla

Registered Member
I meant that a characteristic that someone definitly have to posses in order to achieve something is that he should never give up. This has a logical sense. 1)If you give up, it is sure that you have lost 2) but if you don't give up and instead of this continue to keep trying and trying you will find the solution. This works very well in real life situations and many successfully people have proved this from their life.(I am saying in real life because sometimes like in math or philosophy you can't find the solution, ((anyway if there is not a solution that is the solution))) Briefly, in order to achieve something you should never give up until you have reached what you wanted.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
But it doesn't work in something like love.

Sometimes, you really should just give up. Would you argue that you should keep trying, even though it's a lost cause?

Ainabla

Registered Member
Well I think that you haven't got what i want to say. In order to achieve every success the principle "never give up" is present. It is foundamental. Now, the confusion I think is that there are other factors that affect success, like intelligence, knowledge. To get a better meaning compare to science. For example the formula of force = mass * acceleration So you consider mass like "never give up" and acceleration as other factors. So success= "never give up" + knowledge + intelligence + other factors. My opinion is that this counts for every success.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Don't be too trusting.

A lot of my mistakes came from trusting someone too much, or thinking they can be trusted like someone could trust me. Big mistake. It's not to say be paranoid and be distrustful of people. It's just to be more selective and be aware that even the most unsuspecting people can lie. You have to protect yourself.

Don't live your life for anybody else. As romantic as it seems, if you don't live for yourself you can never truly help anyone else. You have to live for yourself before you can live for anyone else. Be happy, run naked in the rain, dance in your underwear, sing in the showers, eat ice cream with chocolate syrup until you get sick, laugh until you cry, and above all else, smile.

All of which I've just learned how to do the past couple of years.