What have you done to me???

Mina

Registered Member
With all these "naughty" auctions going on you guys have soaked into my subcontious :lol:

There I was laying in bed last night. I would start to dose off then another "naughty" auction would pop into my head!

BTW, I've come up with a great one for a guy.... If your interested in doing a "naughty" auction PM me and I will let you know my idea :D

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhh don't go blamin it on everyone here we know you are naughty.....we seen the cherry auction....we know <wink>

Mina

Registered Member
lol... ok so there are times when my mind is in the gutter.... But I kept thinking of auction titles like "what would you do with my honeydew?"

Mina

Registered Member
so scooting over just a bit!! Btw Night... why don't you sell your ding dong?? you know the chocolate kind that Hostice makes??

1_ares_1

Registered Member
H*O*S*T*E*S*S!! The company is Hostess.... Dear Lord please forgive the ignorance of these people! OMG!! What do you snack on woman? Carrot sticks?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Mina said:
so scooting over just a bit!! Btw Night... why don't you sell your ding dong?? you know the chocolate kind that Hostice makes??
Hi. I wanna keep it. Besides my wife won't let me sell my ding dong on the net. :lol:

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahaha BAhahahah comon night...do it...sell your Ding Dong...hahahahahahaha BAhahaahahahah <holding tummy> hahahahahah I truly want to see a listing for that.....lol

Mina

Registered Member
But you can tell all the bidders that your wife really wants to keep it... she begs for your ding dong whenever you bring it in the house, and last but not least... she always eats your cream filled ding dong unwrapped! :lol:

As to the carrot sticks... um... yea... love all.. well most fruits and veggies :D
Not a big one for sweet stuff. Love to make it, but don't eat it very often. Always been that way. I can remember my mom handing me this HUGE box of See's chocolate when I was little.. I would only ever take A bite out of 1, and then be done. Hubby says it's crazy